Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Black Box

This was my first time ordering the Little Black Box. I was alittle disappointed because I heard such great things and I thought that there would be more beauty/bath/candles/food or tea. The spoon fudge was yummy I might have to order. I did receive a gift from lbb. I was just wondering what flavor cocoa it is and directions on how to make it. It looks delicious can't wait to drink it. The earrings from the different companies are cute. If your into crafts and love earrings, notepads, cards etc Order this but it could change from month to month others love it. As I said Im more into the bath pampering myself. Here's the website http://thelittleblackbox.com/
Chunky Butt Candles and bath:I received a sugar scrub sample in caramel smells really good and a perfume sample in the same scent smells awesome mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Queen Vanna Creations: The two polka dot clothes pins are very cute.

No comments: